250 km pisted slopes and endless off piste in the larch forest!
- 250 km of pisted runs (from beginners’ greens to experts’ blacks). One of the largest connected ski areas in Europe
- Hardly any lift queues (VERY different to other large resorts!)
- Enormous ungroomed areas for powder skiing, plus the famous larch forests (which are skiable also when visibility is bad)
- Free day pass to Montgenevre, Deux Alpes and more (if you purchase the 6-day pass for Grand Serre Che)
- Fun park green to expert, beginners’ areas, boarder cross and Melezone
- La Grave, the mountaineering-Mecca of the South Alps is only 30 minutes away.
Please click on the picture of the ski-resort to access the full interactive piste-map
To order your ski pass, go directly to Serre Chevaliers official ski pass order page.