Week 5, at the end of January, we have decided to take extra good care of our more experienced guests.
If you are 60+, chances are you have been on quite a few skiing holidays in your life, stood in quite a few lift queues, and had some pretty bad on-piste food in your day. Right?
This week, not only will you be amongst friends (who are also 60+), you will have many extra perks lined up for you throughout your holiday!
- Complimentary wine on arrival
- Help carrying your ski rentals from the shop and back again (by the Bez-team)
- We choose and book your lunch restaurants four days out of 6, to assure no unpleasant surprises.
- NO lift queues all week long (because there is no school holiday and pistes are empty!)
- Skiing secret spots with the Bez-team (on demand)
- And more!
To be honest, the end of Januari is the best time for skiing in Serre Chevalier. Lots of cold snow and no school holiday. This is the time for you to be skiing! Most welcome!